Tuesday 12 January 2016

Mr. Dale's Diary

EXTRACTS from a diary that have been sent to Northern Voices.  This is the second extract:

Diary of a Man of our Times:
Tuesday, 12th, January 2016:
I've been working on my book; well my man has that is.  My bit is to do the cover.  Should be another money spinner.  I want to put some pictures in the book but my man says no, just stick to the cover.  I like the fifty shades cover, perhaps I can audition some women to pose for it.  You never know they may be inclined to do a few extras!  Worth a try.
 
Not much in the papers about me but at least the relatives causing me grief have been warned off. Who wants relations, well not that sort of relations!  First joke in a long time, perhaps I can include that in the book.My man's not impressed.  Back to my job as self publicising myself.
 
Must be someone who wants me to attend an event, if not I'll have to get someone to get me some dinner.  I find I can eat as much as I like and then run it off to keep my physique in prime condition.
I feel like a good night out, but who with?  Hopefully the town will remain quiet. If something happens I can just keep my head down.  Might have to, but no f*** it, all publicity is good publicity.


******


















No comments: