Monday 8 August 2016

Mr Dale's Diary


Monday 8th August 2016

This is the diary of a man of our times. Any resemblance to anyone living is, of course, purely coincidental.


Found another way to bring in funds, not nearly enough but some, from the media. Recycling a few old ideas – how green I am! With help from a nice young lady, we have secured some money which we have split. I got the bigger share, as of course I should. We arranged to be photographed leaving a hotel, for which we got a fee. Then we sold a story about a couple of ‘episodes’ between us, for which we got a fee. Job done. Still more money to be made.
Another story sold about my personal problems (which of course I don’t really have.) ME needing sympathy and treatment, bit annoying for me to say this, but needs must. There are also possibilities for more ‘poor, wonderful ME‘ articles.

Big Man and Ginge not saying much, I think they are busy ‘developing’ business opportunities. They need to be more enthusiastic about my TheME Park, but are still looking at other avenues, as it were. I am still thinking about further rides as usual. Feeling thirsty, time for my man to fetch me a drink or two.

No comments: