Tuesday 4 June 2019

Manchester LibDem Boss Upbraids NV on Critique

 BELOW John Leech, the leader of the 
LibDems on Greater Manchester Council,
queries Northern Voices, over its criticism of Andy
Kelly and the LibDem opposition on the Labour 
dominated Rochdale Council. 

Dear Brian

I would have thought that this is something you ought to be taking up with Rochdale Labour Councillors, who have given Cllr Rana this role. I am also not sure what you are suggesting in relation to Cllr Andy Kelly. He has an excellent attendance record at Council, and I think has only missed one Council meeting in 8 years. I know from personal experience that it is very tough to attend everything when you are the only Councillor, and I think that Cllr Kelly has done an excellent job of holding the Labour Council to account.

Kind regards

John Leech

No comments: