Thursday 7 August 2014

Tony Benn: Will & Testament

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 6:08 PM, Joanne Taylor <jo@wearethetonic.co.uk> wrote:

Hello
I hope you don't mind me contacting you, my name is Jo and I'm working on the release of a brilliant new documentary - Tony Benn: Will and Testament. I wanted to get in touch to let you know about a special screening of the film at Manchester Town Hall on 8 September. We are hosting a series of exclusive screenings of the film in towns and cities across the UK that have a special significance to Tony Benn’s life and political career and each screening will be followed by a panel discussion with special guests and an audience Q&A.
Please see below for further information and to book click here: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/tony-benn-will-and-testament-town-hallscreening-
and-qampa-tour-6757309359
I'd be really grateful if you could pass this information onto any of your members via your noticeboards, website, newsletters and social media channels please! 
I do hope you'll be able to join us on 8 September, see the film and take part in the post screening discussion! 
Many Thanks
Jo
Jo Taylor
We Are The Tonic

No comments: