Friday 16 December 2022

Bailey and his 10,000 Dresses.


Should children aged between two and four years old, be used as guinea pigs in a social engineering experiment by the "gay rights" organisation Stonewall?

A transgender toddler, Bailey, is now the hero of a children's book published by Stonewall. In one chapter, entitled "10,000 Dresses", Bailey, dreams of dresses every night but his mother tells him that boys don't wear dresses. When Bailey says, "I don't feel like a boy" his mother replies, "well you are one, Bailey, and that's that." However, Bailey's dream does come true when he's shown living as a girl instead of a boy.

Academics like the Hungarian, Marxist sociologist, Frank Furedi, have warned that there's a danger in subjecting children to queer politics and dogma of this kind about transgenderism. Furedi, thinks it may well lead to children becoming very confused about themselves and having an "identity crisis' in later life. I think he makes a good point.

A grandmother told me recently that she was astonished by the encyclopedic knowledge her young granddaughter had about gender identities, which she'd mainly acquired from her school. I asked her what her maths and English were like, because I thought that was more useful to her than a headful of nonsense about multiple gender identities.

I no more believe in "transgenderism" than I do believe in the religious doctrine of "transubstantiation." Although I accept that some people do suffer from gender dysphoria or may be of indeterminate sex, and that gender is a social construct, I still think reality is worth defending and I have no intention of abandoning it, even if other choose to do so.

Trans women are not women i e. a biological female, an adult female human being. I also believe that we should be wary and sceptical when it comes to the ruinous nostrums peddled by either political, economic, or theological quacks.

No comments: