Wednesday 27 January 2021

The Scum Always Rises by Les May

A FRIEND of mine got an e-mail with the subject: Book and Appointment using the NHS e-Referral Service - NHSVaccination
It had the sender as: noreply@nhs.gov.uk on behalf of NHS digital which superficially looks genuine until you look at the end of the line.
On one of my machines I am able to safely 'peep' at where the link in this e-mail takes you to if you click on it.  It is an attempt to put malicious software on your machine which will corrupt it.
I circulated the above to friends and family. This morning I got the following response from one of the recipients:
Hi Les, Thanks, I have forwarded it on to rest of the family.
As I told you I had my injection Tuesday last week, on Saturday two people came to the door. One was in a dark blue sisters uniform the other was dressed in navy trousers and white nurses top. Both females. Coats over top but clear enough to see uniforms. As it happens S--- put me a chain on my door the day before so I can open it a few inches to speak.
They asked had I had any injections and I said yes. Wanted to know if I had one or two. Told them I had had my first one. As it happened they had some spare ones in a FREEZER BAG and they could give me my second one for £175. I just got my phone out of my pocket and said do you mind if I just double check with surgery who will probably get in touch with the police. They just disappeared!
Caveat emptor!
**********************************************

No comments: